Hi from Tanya




Dear all,

Now, that one months has already passed since Stephan was born, I can share with you some of my current news. First of all, the day after tomorrow we're going to bless Stephan in God's name Stephan (Yarushevich). This Saint (Stephar Yarushevich) was a martyr at the Soviet Gulag Camp System which destroyed millions of innocent people, including priests and other noble and good Russians. He was shot in Kazakhstan in 1937 and was announced the Saint in 2000 at the Christ the Saivor's Cathedrial. I hope this very Saint will support our Stephan throughout his life. The God's Mother is going to be Lena (Pugovkina), my cousin, and the God's Father is going to be Michael, Konstantyn's firend. Both of them are religious and this is the point.
Secondly, we're flying Delta to SF USA on July 24th. We got our visas and that's it!!!
Bye for now and looking forward to seeing some of you.
Have a look at me at the Kadashevskaya embankment where I've had classes recently. The background is good. It's the very center of Moscow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binh Chau Hot Springs & Mud Baths

June - July 2023

April - Early May 2023