Binh Chau Hot Springs & Mud Baths









Oh, I must say time is really flying here. We're leaving for Hanoi tomorrow and tonight I'm sending the last post from this splendid but a bit weird place - Long Hai (a tiny village near our hotel). The thing is that here I really first realized what the tropical climate is like: sudden downpours, sunny spells, thick fogs, starless nights and the last but not least - sand bugs, Yes, they are microscopic, living on sand and flying only to eat human body ( I've been eaten all over while lying on the beach with a book). Now my body is spotted and no ointment helps to stop itching. I had no such problems during my previous visits so I guess the very southern part of Vietnam is not really good for me. Strange as it may seem, but Stanislav doesn't have any problems and seems to be really unwilling to get back to work in Hanoi,
Well, now a few words about fun - today we've been to a place called Binh Chau "Hot Springs & Mud Baths". It's different from Nha Trang's Mud Baths as mud here is very dark and is delivered in special bags. So you need to dissolve it in hot spring water and put on yourself for a while until it dries up.After that you go back to the Bath Tub and remove the mud from your body. Can you imagine how hard and sort of painful it was for me? But it was real fun and we spent a very good time there. The last stage was the swimming pool with hot spring water and lunch in the local restaurant, where we met many Russians. Well, now have a look at some photos to get the impression. Can you recognize us in those black formations?
Well, have to say "Good Bye" and look forward to a pleasant and productive stay in Hanoi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June - July 2023

May 2021- Tyumen, Crimea, Ylan-Ude and more