Family reunion - Dad's jubilee!!!








Dear all. It was a really busy time in my life as within one week I had so many events one by one. First, I had my aunt Irina and my daughter Olga together in my small flat visiting on the occasion of our Dad's 55th anniversary. The occasion itself took place on July 3d in a small cafe called "Gusar" not far from "Kakhovskaya" metro station. The cafe belongs to Stanislav's friend from Dagestan, Aldemir, and, as you can imagine, everything was perfectly organized with exclusive manu (Georgean and European food) as well as professional girls-dancers. They performed every 5-10 minutes and were so gorgeous and amazing that even the oldest among our guests (people over 70) could not help dancing and enjoying themselves as kids. I was really happy as I could see my family reunion: daughters - Marina and Olga, grandson - Stas, he's 16, and my dearest and nearest husband Stanislav altogether. He was, definitely, the highlight of the day, but the girls- dancers overshadowed him sometimes. There were also two very special guests - Gritskova Inessa - his old professor, and Yartsev Eygeny - his old friend who has gone through many difficulties with Stanislav since Stanislav became a head of the first pharmaceutical company "Covidon", set up in the Institute of Biophysics in 1992. Besides, there were our old friends Alla (my fellow from Moscow State University)with Gennady? her husband, as well as Tanya,Alla's daughter, who now lives in Holland and has become a doctor. So it was a small but very close company of people who have been together for a while.
Well,everything comes to an end and yesterday I said good-bye to Olia, she flew to the US, back home. So did my aunt Irina. She flew to NY, whereas Olga to SF. Now I can look back on the beginning of this summer 2008 with some mixed feelings; though it was full of people, not always happy events and good things to happen, I can certainly say that it was one of the most memorable and productive periods of my over-50-adult-life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late July - August 2023 - December 2023

May 2021- Tyumen, Crimea, Ylan-Ude and more