Really, it was an exciting trip on a Cham island. The pick up van arrived at 8:30am and the adventure began. There were about 30 people on a boat, not all of them for snorkelling. A few people came for diving and they had a diving instructor. As for the folk there, some people were from Netherlands, France, Australia, New Zeland, Italy and, perhaps, some others, I don't know. But the Russians were only us. The boat and the business belong to an Italian family. The head of the family, quite a remarkable Italian guy in his late-forties, was in charge of both snorkelling and diving. I was surprised at his fluent Vietnamese language when he gave orders to some very helpful and ever smiling Vietnamese boys on the boat. I was also surprised not to see flocks of Chinese people there(from Hong Kong) as they are really plentiful in Hoi An and the hotels here. So I thought that only Europeans could be interested in spending their time on a boat and the island shorkelling or diving as for th...
Comments